1. I used to be a subscriber and I would like to start again. How do I start up and make sure I donít get duplicate books?
Please call our toll-free customer service at 888-859-8050. In most cases we have your order history on file. If the order history is not available, our customer service representative will ask you which books you already have, and we will make sure that you donít receive duplicates.
You might also want to review this list of all the books that are part of the Louis LíAmour Collection.
2. I have received a duplicate book. How do I exchange it for another that I donít already have?
We apologize if you have received a duplicate book. Please call customer service at 888-859-8050 and get instructions on how to exchange a book.
3. Can I purchase the entire Louis LíAmour Collection at one time (all 127 books at once)?
Unfortunately, not all titles are currently in stock. You can review a list of all the books that are part of the Louis LíAmour Collection on this page and order available titles directly on our website.
You can also call our toll-free customer service at 888-859-8050 and place your order with one of our friendly representatives. Please be aware that we require credit card payment for larger orders.
In case you back-order a book we will only charge your credit card once this book becomes available and is shipped to you.
4. My books have stopped coming but I know Iíve paid my invoices. All I did was return a duplicate book and suddenly theyíve stopped coming all together.
Please call customer service at 888-859-8050. A customer service representative will help you to reactivate your account.
5. I have most of the collection already, but it seems like the books have stopped coming and I am still missing several titles. How can I get the titles Iím missing to complete my collection?
It might be that the missing title is currently not in stock. Please call customer service at 888-859-8050 and let us know which titles you are missing. You can also place orders directly in our online bookstore. In order to receive the preferred member price please make sure that you activate your account on this page.
6. Can I purchase just the 17 Sackett titles in the hardcover editions?
Yes, the best way to do this is to purchase the Sackett titles in our online bookstore. Click here for a complete list of all the Sackett novels.
You can also call customer service at 888-859-8050. Please mention that you just want to purchase Sackett titles.
7. I loaned a copy of one of my books to a friend and heís lost it. How can I replace one book that I am missing?
Please call customer service at 888-859-8050, and a representative will help you with the replacement of the missing title(s). You can also purchase the replacement directly from our online bookstore. In order to receive the preferred member price please make sure that you activate your account on this page.
8. I called customer service and they told me that the title I am missing is "out of print." I want the complete collection but now one of the books is no longer available?
Titles are never out of print, but they might be temporarily unavailable because they are out of stock. It should not take more than a few weeks until a title is available again and will be shipped to you. In the event that a book is out of stock in our online bookstore, you can call customer service and reserve a copy. Customer Service will backorder the book for you, and we will ship it as soon as it becomes available. Please note that your credit card will not be charged until the book is shipped.
9.Can I select the order in which the books arrive once they start coming to me?
This option is currently not available, but we are working on a system that will allow our customers to determine the order in which they receive titles.
10. Can I get just the novels and not the short story collections?
Yes, please call customer service at 888-859-8050 and tell us which books you donít want to get. We will exclude them from your shipping list.
11. Can I get a list of all the books in the Collection?
Yes, you can review a list of all the titles in the Louis LíAmour Collection here. Our online bookstore allows you to order books directly from our website.
You can also download a PDF with a list of all the available titles here. The file is saved in the Acrobat PDF format and you might need the Acrobat Reader to open the file.
12. I would like to order this Hardbound Collectorís Edition. How does that work? Will you send one book per month and bill me?
You can join one of two ways, by submitting the sign-up form on our website or by calling customer service at 888-859-8050. For your convenience, we accept credit cards for your monthly shipments.
13. Can I purchase the deck of playing cards that you offer with the Collection?
Yes, we understand that some Louis LíAmour fans are eager to build their collection quickly while others would like to take their time. Please call customer service at 888-859-8050 and a representative will help you to adjust your frequency of delivery so that you receive a new book every 2 to 9 weeks.
14. Can I purchase the deck of playing cards that you offer with the Collection?
The playing cards are not available for sale.
15. I donít live in the United States of America, can I subscribe to the Collection?
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the collection to anyone outside of the United States.
16. I am a member of the Louis LíAmour Collection and would like to purchase the books at the preferred memberís price of $13.99. How do I make sure that I receive the preferred memberís price when I order from your online bookstore?
In order to receive the preferred member price please make sure that you activate your account on this page. During the check-out process you will see that we automatically reduce the price per book from $19.99 to $13.99.
If you are not a member, you can join the Louis LíAmour Collection while you are placing an order in our online bookstore.
17. What is the address of The Louis LíAmour Collection?
Please send all orders, payments, letters and returns to:
The Louis L'Amour Collection
P.O. Box 9250
Central Islip, NY 11722-9250